The authors would like to acknowledge the Flexible Display Center at ASU funded by the USA Army Research Laboratory for allowing us the use of some of the equipment necessary to complete this work. Financial support through the State of Arizona is also gratefully acknowledged. G. E. J. would like to thank the FiBipro support. We would like to thank E. L. Williams and I. H. Kim for valuable discussion.
Efficient Blue- and White-Emitting Electrophosphorescent Devices Based on Platinum(II) [1,3-Difluoro-4,6-di(2-pyridinyl)benzene] Chloride†
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2405–2409, June 18, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, X., Wang, Z., Madakuni, S., Li, J. and Jabbour, G. E. (2008), Efficient Blue- and White-Emitting Electrophosphorescent Devices Based on Platinum(II) [1,3-Difluoro-4,6-di(2-pyridinyl)benzene] Chloride. Adv. Mater., 20: 2405–2409. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702940
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!