We gratefully acknowledge the National Science Foundation (CHE- 0243496), the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency, and the Royal Society for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Reversal of Flux Closure States in Cobalt Nanoparticle Rings With Coaxial Magnetic Pulses†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 4248–4252, November 18, 2008
How to Cite
Kasama, T., Dunin-Borkowski, R. E., Scheinfein, M. R., Tripp, S. L., Liu, J. and Wei, A. (2008), Reversal of Flux Closure States in Cobalt Nanoparticle Rings With Coaxial Magnetic Pulses. Adv. Mater., 20: 4248–4252. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702941
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!