The financial supports from the Hundred Talents Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants No. 50571099, 50671107 and 50771094), and the National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China (863 Program, Grant No. 2006AA05Z104) are gratefully acknowledged. We thank X. J. Lan, Dr. W. P. Zhang, and Prof. X. H. Bao from Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences for their assistance in the NMR experiments.
Ammonia Borane Destabilized by Lithium Hydride: An Advanced On-Board Hydrogen Storage Material†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2756–2759, July 17, 2008
How to Cite
Kang, X., Fang, Z., Kong, L., Cheng, H., Yao, X., Lu, G. and Wang, P. (2008), Ammonia Borane Destabilized by Lithium Hydride: An Advanced On-Board Hydrogen Storage Material. Adv. Mater., 20: 2756–2759. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702958
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
- Hundred Talents Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50571099, 50671107, 50771094
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2006AA05Z104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!