We thank Michael Steiert for XRD and Andreas Best for Nanofocus measurements. Further, we thank Xinliang Feng, Chen Li, and Dr. H.-J. Räder for enlightening discussions. Financial support from the EU project NAIMO (Integrated Project Number NMP4-CT-2004-500355) is gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
From Ambi- to Unipolar Behavior in Discotic Dye Field-Effect Transistors†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2715–2719, July 17, 2008
How to Cite
Tsao, H. N., Pisula, W., Liu, Z., Osikowicz, W., Salaneck, W. R. and Müllen, K. (2008), From Ambi- to Unipolar Behavior in Discotic Dye Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 20: 2715–2719. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702992
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2007
- EU project NAIMO. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2004-500355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!