The authors gratefully acknowledge funding from Department of Energy (Grant DE-FC26-04NT42277) and National Science Foundation (Grant DMR 0606414 and DMR 0547639). Official contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology; not subject to copyright in the United States. Certain equipment and instruments or materials are identified in the paper to adequately specify the experimental details. Such identification does not imply recommendation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply the materials are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Structural Characterization of Conjugated Polyelectrolyte Electron Transport Layers by NEXAFS Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2491–2496, July 2, 2008
How to Cite
Park, J., Yang, R., Hoven, C. V., Garcia, A., Fischer, D. A., Nguyen, T.-Q., Bazan, G. C. and DeLongchamp, D. M. (2008), Structural Characterization of Conjugated Polyelectrolyte Electron Transport Layers by NEXAFS Spectroscopy. Adv. Mater., 20: 2491–2496. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702995
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2007
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26-04NT42277
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR 0606414, DMR 0547639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!