The authors thank Dr. E. Vincent and Dr. C. Fermon (SPEC/DRECAM/CEA Saclay) for access to the clean room and lithography equipment, Dr. Faerber (IPCMS/GSI), Mr. Charles and Mr. Lathus (JEOL-Europe-SAS) for SEM-FEG patterns, and Dr. Ngo for providing us with the nanocrystals.
Motif Transfer: Down to 3 nm in Resolution Using Individual Nanocrystals†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 4336–4341, November 18, 2008
How to Cite
Ingert, D. and Pileni, M. P. (2008), Motif Transfer: Down to 3 nm in Resolution Using Individual Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater., 20: 4336–4341. doi: 10.1002/adma.200703000
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!