We thank Jörg Barner for providing the program to measure grain boundaries. This work was supported by the Sfb448 (DFG). J.Z. acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for an individual research fellowship. N.K. acknowledges financial support by the Emmy Noether Program (DFG).
Grain-Boundary Evolution in a Pentacene Monolayer†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3254–3257, September 3, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Rabe, J. P. and Koch, N. (2008), Grain-Boundary Evolution in a Pentacene Monolayer. Adv. Mater., 20: 3254–3257. doi: 10.1002/adma.200703066
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- Emmy Noether Program (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!