This work was supported by DARPA through the Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Supporting Information includes the detailed information on the synthesis of triazene-derivatized spiropyran and its grafting protocol, and is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Reversible Modulation of Conductance in Silicon Devices via UV/Visible-Light Irradiation†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4541–4546, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
He, T., Lu, M., Yao, J., He, J., Chen, B., Di Spigna, N. H., Nackashi, D. P., Franzon, P. D. and Tour, J. M. (2008), Reversible Modulation of Conductance in Silicon Devices via UV/Visible-Light Irradiation. Adv. Mater., 20: 4541–4546. doi: 10.1002/adma.200703084
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!