This work was supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology (Grant No. 2006CB932400), and National Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 10434010, 90606026 and 60571002). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Doping-Free Carbon Nanotube CMOS Inverter-Based Bipolar Diode and Ambipolar Transistor†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3258–3262, September 3, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, S., Zhang, Z., Ding, L., Liang, X., Shen, J., Xu, H., Chen, Q., Cui, R., Li, Y. and Peng, L.-M. (2008), A Doping-Free Carbon Nanotube CMOS Inverter-Based Bipolar Diode and Ambipolar Transistor. Adv. Mater., 20: 3258–3262. doi: 10.1002/adma.200703210
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2007
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2006CB932400
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10434010, 90606026, 60571002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!