This research was supported by the National Science Council through grants nos. NSC 96-2221-E-007-151 and NSC 96-2120-M-007-006.
High-Sensitivity Solid-State Pb(Core)/ZnO(Shell) Nanothermometers Fabricated by a Facile Galvanic Displacement Method†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4789–4792, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, C.-Y., Gong, N.-W. and Chen, L.-J. (2008), High-Sensitivity Solid-State Pb(Core)/ZnO(Shell) Nanothermometers Fabricated by a Facile Galvanic Displacement Method. Adv. Mater., 20: 4789–4792. doi: 10.1002/adma.200703233
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2007
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2221-E-007-151, NSC 96-2120-M-007-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!