We thank the EPSRC, the Royal Society and the European Commission (THREADMILL – MRTN-CT-2006-036040) for financial support. C.S. acknowledges support from the National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and the Canada Research Chairs Programme. This work was also partially supported, as part of the European Science Foundation EUROCORES Programme SONS, from funds by the EPSRC and the EC Sixth Framework Programme, under contract N. ERAS-CT-2003-980409. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Control of Rapid Formation of Interchain Excited States in Sugar-Threaded Supramolecular Wires†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3218–3223, September 3, 2008
How to Cite
Petrozza, A., Brovelli, S., Michels, J. J., Anderson, H. L., Friend, R. H., Silva, C. and Cacialli, F. (2008), Control of Rapid Formation of Interchain Excited States in Sugar-Threaded Supramolecular Wires. Adv. Mater., 20: 3218–3223. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800007
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2008
- Royal Society
- European Commission (THREADMILL). Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-036040
- EC Sixth Framework Programme. Grant Number: ERAS-CT-2003-980409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!