This research was supported by the Department of Energy through Los Alamos National Laboratory and CDAC center. CHESS is supported by the National Science Foundation and NIH-NIGMS via NSF grant DMR-0225180. Special thanks go to Ms. Morgan Fillips for editorial assistance. We appreciate the reading, discussion and comments of Russell Hemley at Geophysical laboratory, Sol Gruner, Quan Hao and Don Bilderback at Cornell University, and Qun Shen at Argonne National Laboratory.
X-Ray Induced Synthesis of 8H Diamond†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3303–3307, September 3, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Zhao, Y., Zha, C.-s., Xue, Q., Downs, R. T., Duan, R.-G., Caracas, R. and Liao, X. (2008), X-Ray Induced Synthesis of 8H Diamond. Adv. Mater., 20: 3303–3307. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800052
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2008
- Department of Energy through Los Alamos National Laboratory and CDAC center
- National Science Foundation and NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: DMR-0225180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!