We acknowledge J. H. M. Snijders and P. A. van Hal for the XPS data, E. H. Huisman and S. J. van der Molen for fruitful discussions, and J. Harkema for technical assistance. This research was financially supported by the Zernike Institutefor Advanced Materials, NWO via a PIONEER grant, FOM, and NanoNed; a national nanotechnology program coordinated by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Reversible Conductance Switching in Molecular Devices†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1467–1473, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Kronemeijer, A. J., Akkerman, H. B., Kudernac, T., van Wees, B. J., Feringa, B. L., Blom, P. W. M. and de Boer, B. (2008), Reversible Conductance Switching in Molecular Devices. Adv. Mater., 20: 1467–1473. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800053
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2008
- Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials
- NWO via a PIONEER grant
- national nanotechnology program coordinated by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!