This work was supported by funding provided by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and the Office of Naval Research. The authors thank Prof. Svetlana Sukhishvili (Stevens Institute of Technology) for access to the ATR-FTIR spectrometer and Ray Gunawidjaja for technical assistance. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Bioenabled Surface-Mediated Growth of Titania Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3274–3279, September 3, 2008
How to Cite
Kharlampieva, E., Tsukruk, T., Slocik, J. M., Ko, H., Poulsen, N., Naik, R. R., Kröger, N. and Tsukruk, V. V. (2008), Bioenabled Surface-Mediated Growth of Titania Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 20: 3274–3279. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800054
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2008
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Office of Naval Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!