This work was supported by the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy of the Korean government. Q. H. Zhao, T. H. Kim, J. W. Park, S. O. Kim, and Prof. S. O. Jung acknowledge the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources via the BK 21 Program and Human Resources Training Project for Stategic Technology.
High-Performance Semiconductors based on Alkoxylnaphthyl End-Capped Oligomers for Organic Thin-Film Transistors†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4868–4872, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, Q., Kim, T. H., Park, J. W., Kim, S. O., Jung, S. O., Kim, J. W., Ahn, T., Kim, Y.-H., Yi, M. H. and Kwon, S.-K. (2008), High-Performance Semiconductors based on Alkoxylnaphthyl End-Capped Oligomers for Organic Thin-Film Transistors. Adv. Mater., 20: 4868–4872. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800061
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy of the Korean government
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources via the BK 21 Program
- Human Resources Training Project for Stategic Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!