The authors thank the Ministry of Education and the National Science Council for financial support though projects 91E-FA04-2-4A and NSC 95-2752-E-007-008&005-PAE, respectively. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Creating a Molecular-scale Graded Electronic Profile in a Single Polymer to Facilitate Hole Injection for Efficient Blue Electroluminescence†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3709–3716, October 2, 2008
How to Cite
Huang, C.-W., Peng, K.-Y., Liu, C.-Y., Jen, T.-H., Yang, N.-J. and Chen, S.-A. (2008), Creating a Molecular-scale Graded Electronic Profile in a Single Polymer to Facilitate Hole Injection for Efficient Blue Electroluminescence. Adv. Mater., 20: 3709–3716. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800109
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 91E-FA04-2-4A
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 95-2752-E-007-008&005-PAE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!