This work was supported by a grant from the Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology for “Complementary Hybridization of Optical and Fluidic Devices for Integrated Optofluidic Systems”. The authors also appreciate partial support from the Brain Korea 21 Program. J.H.K. thanks Jae-Hoon Choi for assistance with FTIR measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Thermoresponsive Hydrogel Photonic Crystals by Three-Dimensional Holographic Lithography†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 3061–3065, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Kang, J.-H., Moon, J. H., Lee, S.-K., Park, S.-G., Jang, S. G., Yang, S. and Yang, S.-M. (2008), Thermoresponsive Hydrogel Photonic Crystals by Three-Dimensional Holographic Lithography. Adv. Mater., 20: 3061–3065. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800141
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2008
- Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology for “Complementary Hybridization of Optical and Fluidic Devices for Integrated Optofluidic Systems”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!