B. W. acknowledges the Swiss National Science Foundation for funding. HJS acknowledges Clare College Cambridge and the RCUK for funding. D. K. and M. Y. S. acknowledge EPSRC for funding. We also thank Pascal Comte and Michael Grätzel from EPFL for supplying the titania particle paste.
High Efficiency Composite Metal Oxide-Polymer Electroluminescent Devices: A Morphological and Material Based Investigation†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 3447–3452, September 17, 2008
How to Cite
Kabra, D., Song, M. H., Wenger, B., Friend, R. H. and Snaith, H. J. (2008), High Efficiency Composite Metal Oxide-Polymer Electroluminescent Devices: A Morphological and Material Based Investigation. Adv. Mater., 20: 3447–3452. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800202
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Clare College Cambridge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!