We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (Grant No. NCET-05-0278), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20471012), a Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of PR China (Grant No. 200322), and the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (Grant No. 20040141004). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Thermal Oxidation Strategy towards Porous Metal Oxide Hollow Architectures†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2622–2627, July 2, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, J. and Xue, D. (2008), Thermal Oxidation Strategy towards Porous Metal Oxide Hollow Architectures. Adv. Mater., 20: 2622–2627. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800208
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20471012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!