This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the Clinical Center at the National Institutes of Health. The authors would like to acknowledge the help of Dr. Leapman for TEM analysis. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Synthesis of Complexable Fluorescent Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles (FL SPIONs) and Cell Labeling for Clinical Application†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2512–2516, July 2, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Schneider, B., Jordan, E. K., Liu, W. and Frank, J. A. (2008), Synthesis of Complexable Fluorescent Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles (FL SPIONs) and Cell Labeling for Clinical Application. Adv. Mater., 20: 2512–2516. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800223
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!