Helpful discussions with Prof. Yitai Qian, help from Prof. Deliang Cui on the characterization of gas sensors, and financial support from NSFC 20501014, Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University NCET-06-0586 and National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2007CB936602, 2005CB623601) are gratefully acknowledged. Z. J. thanks the financial support from Postdoctoral Science Funds of China (20070411092) and Postdoctoral Innovation Special funds of Shandong Province (200703060). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Fabrication and Gas-Sensing Properties of Porous ZnO Nanoplates†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4547–4551, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Jing, Z. and Zhan, J. (2008), Fabrication and Gas-Sensing Properties of Porous ZnO Nanoplates. Adv. Mater., 20: 4547–4551. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800243
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2008
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0586
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936602, 2005CB623601
- Postdoctoral Science Funds of China. Grant Number: 20070411092
- Postdoctoral Innovation Special funds of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 200703060
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.