This work was supported by the SRC program (R11-2005-008-02001- 0(2007)) and Basic Science Research of KOSEF (R01-2007-000-10001- 0) (J.S.K.), and the Korea Ministry of Environment through the “The Eco-technopia 21 Project” (J.H.J.). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Detection of CuII by a Chemodosimeter-Functionalized Monolayer on Mesoporous Silica†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3229–3234, September 3, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, H. J., Lee, S. J., Park, S. Y., Jung, J. H. and Kim, J. S. (2008), Detection of CuII by a Chemodosimeter-Functionalized Monolayer on Mesoporous Silica. Adv. Mater., 20: 3229–3234. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800246
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!