The authors are grateful to Dr. Hongjin Fan and Dong Sik Kim for growing the ZnO nanowire samples, to Dr. Yewu Wang for growing the silicon nanowire samples, to Dr. Lucian Pintilie for useful discussions, and to Wolfgang Eberhardt for the help in experimental setup. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Energy Harvesting Using Nanowires?†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4021–4026, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Alexe, M., Senz, S., Schubert, M. A., Hesse, D. and Gösele, U. (2008), Energy Harvesting Using Nanowires?. Adv. Mater., 20: 4021–4026. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800272
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
Correction: Energy Harvesting Using Nanowires?
Vol. 20, Issue 24, Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!