The authors thank the AFOSR (FA9550-06-1-0192) for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Spray Processable Green to Highly Transmissive Electrochromics via Chemically Polymerizable Donor–Acceptor Heterocyclic Pentamers†
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2772–2776, July 17, 2008
How to Cite
Beaujuge, P. M., Ellinger, S. and Reynolds, J. R. (2008), Spray Processable Green to Highly Transmissive Electrochromics via Chemically Polymerizable Donor–Acceptor Heterocyclic Pentamers. Adv. Mater., 20: 2772–2776. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800280
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
- AFOSR. Grant Number: (FA9550-06-1-0192)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!