We thank H. Lifka and S. L. M. van Mensfoort for stimulating discussions. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the EC (NAIMO NMP4-CT-2004-500355). The work of E.C.P.S. forms part of the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI) research program (project no. 516). This research is supported by the Dutch Technology Foundation STW, applied science division of NWO and the Technology Program of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Manipulating the Local Light Emission in Organic Light-Emitting Diodes by using Patterned Self-Assembled Monolayers†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2703–2706, July 17, 2008
How to Cite
Mathijssen, S. G. J., van Hal, P. A., van den Biggelaar, T. J. M., Smits, E. C. P., de Boer, B., Kemerink, M., Janssen, R. A. J. and de Leeuw, D. M. (2008), Manipulating the Local Light Emission in Organic Light-Emitting Diodes by using Patterned Self-Assembled Monolayers. Adv. Mater., 20: 2703–2706. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800299
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- EC NAIMO. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2004-500355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!