The CNRS is acknowledged for financial support and the UMR 6226 for special financial support. F.P. and N.G. thank Region Bretagne for a Ph.D. grant (N.G.). M.G.H. thanks the Australian Research Council (ARC) for financial support and an ARC Australian Professorial Fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Silicon Surface-Bound Redox-Active Conjugated Wires Derived From Mono- and Dinuclear Iron(II) and Ruthenium(II) Oligo(phenyleneethynylene) Complexes†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1952–1956, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Gauthier, N., Argouarch, G., Paul, F., Humphrey, M. G., Toupet, L., Ababou-Girard, S., Sabbah, H., Hapiot, P. and Fabre, B. (2008), Silicon Surface-Bound Redox-Active Conjugated Wires Derived From Mono- and Dinuclear Iron(II) and Ruthenium(II) Oligo(phenyleneethynylene) Complexes. Adv. Mater., 20: 1952–1956. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800324
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
- CNRS. Grant Number: UMR 6226
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!