This research was supported in part by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canada Research Chairs Program, and Simon Fraser University (Endowed Research Fellowship and President's Research Grant). This work made use of 4D LABS shared facilities supported by the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), British Columbia Knowledge Development Fund (BCKDF), and Simon Fraser University. Supporting Information such as additional TEM images, XRD spectra, FT-IR spectra, and experimental procedures are available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Solution-Phase Synthesis of Crystalline Lithium Niobate Nanostructures†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4552–4556, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Wood, B. D., Mocanu, V. and Gates, B. D. (2008), Solution-Phase Synthesis of Crystalline Lithium Niobate Nanostructures. Adv. Mater., 20: 4552–4556. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800333
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!