We thank Dr. A. Sautter and Dr. A. Elschner from H.C. Starck for their stimulating discussions and for providing PEDOT:PSS (PH 500). This work was financially supported by the Heeger Center for Advanced Materials (HCAM), the Ministry of Education of Korea through Brain Korea 21 (BK21) program, and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Lab Program funded by the Korean government (MEST, M10500 000077-06J0000-07710). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Efficient and Flexible ITO-Free Organic Solar Cells Using Highly Conductive Polymer Anodes†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4061–4067, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Na, S.-I., Kim, S.-S., Jo, J. and Kim, D.-Y. (2008), Efficient and Flexible ITO-Free Organic Solar Cells Using Highly Conductive Polymer Anodes. Adv. Mater., 20: 4061–4067. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800338
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2008
- Heeger Center for Advanced Materials (HCAM)
- Ministry of Education of Korea
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: M10500 000077-06J0000-07710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!