The authors are grateful to Dr. Hong Meng (Dupont Center Research) for profound discussions, Dr. Meng He and Prof. Chen Wang (National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China) for help with XRD, TEM, and SAED analysis. The authors acknowledge the financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20721061, 60736004, 50725311, 60771031), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2006CB806200, 2006CB932100) and the Chinese Academy of Science. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Organic Single-Crystalline Ribbons of a Rigid “H”-type Anthracene Derivative and High-Performance, Short-Channel Field-Effect Transistors of Individual Micro/Nanometer-Sized Ribbons Fabricated by an “Organic Ribbon Mask” Technique†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2735–2740, July 17, 2008
How to Cite
Jiang, L., Gao, J., Wang, E., Li, H., Wang, Z., Hu, W. and Jiang, L. (2008), Organic Single-Crystalline Ribbons of a Rigid “H”-type Anthracene Derivative and High-Performance, Short-Channel Field-Effect Transistors of Individual Micro/Nanometer-Sized Ribbons Fabricated by an “Organic Ribbon Mask” Technique. Adv. Mater., 20: 2735–2740. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800341
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: (20721061), (60736004), (50725311), (60771031)
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: (2006CB806200), (2006CB932100)
- Chinese Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!