S.T.L. thanks the support of the Strategic Research Project(No: 7002075) from the City University of Hong Kong. This work was also supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program; grant no. 2006CB933000, 2007CB936000) and the National High-Tech R&D Program of China (863 Program; grant no. 2007AA03Z300). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Photoconductivity of a Single Small-Molecule Organic Nanowire†
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2427–2432, June 18, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Jie, J., Zhang, W., Zhang, C., Luo, L., He, Z., Zhang, X., Zhang, W., Lee, C. and Lee, S. (2008), Photoconductivity of a Single Small-Molecule Organic Nanowire. Adv. Mater., 20: 2427–2432. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800351
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2008
- Strategic Research Project. Grant Number: 7002075
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933000, 2007CB936000
- National High-Tech R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!