The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from MoST (#2006CB0N0702), MoE (#20040055020), the NSF of China (#20774047 and 60676051), and the NSF of Tianjin City (#07JCYBJC03000, 08JCZDJC 25300, and 06TXTJJC14603).
Organic Photovoltaic Devices Based on a Novel Acceptor Material: Graphene†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 3924–3930, October 17, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Liu, Q., Huang, Y., Ma, Y., Yin, S., Zhang, X., Sun, W. and Chen, Y. (2008), Organic Photovoltaic Devices Based on a Novel Acceptor Material: Graphene. Adv. Mater., 20: 3924–3930. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800366
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2008
- MoST. Grant Number: #2006CB0N0702
- MoE. Grant Number: #20040055020
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: #20774047, 60676051
- NSF of Tianjin City. Grant Numbers: #07JCYBJC03000, 08JCZDJC 25300, 06TXTJJC14603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!