This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No.17205014 for N.N.) and the Global COE Program “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
NIR Laser-Driven Reversible Volume Phase Transition of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube/Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Composite Gels†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3610–3614, October 2, 2008
How to Cite
Fujigaya, T., Morimoto, T., Niidome, Y. and Nakashima, N. (2008), NIR Laser-Driven Reversible Volume Phase Transition of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube/Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Composite Gels. Adv. Mater., 20: 3610–3614. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800494
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- Scientific Research (A). Grant Number: 17205014
- Global COE Program “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!