This study was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant 50572042). Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
GaN Nanofibers based on Electrospinning: Facile Synthesis, Controlled Assembly, Precise Doping, and Application as High Performance UV Photodetector†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 227–231, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, H., Sun, Y., Lin, D., Zhang, R., Zhang, C. and Pan, W. (2009), GaN Nanofibers based on Electrospinning: Facile Synthesis, Controlled Assembly, Precise Doping, and Application as High Performance UV Photodetector. Adv. Mater., 21: 227–231. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800529
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50572042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!