This work is supported by the Medical Research Council, the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, the University of Nottingham, the European Commission (SANDiE Network of Excellence, NMP4-CT-2004-500101), and the Junta de Andalucía (PAI research group TEP-120). The authors thank Prof. Yang Scott, Dr. Adrienne Davis, and Dr. Liu Tong at the University of Nottingham for useful discussions.
Aqueous Near-Infrared Fluorescent Composites Based on Apoferritin-Encapsulated PbS Quantum Dots†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3592–3596, October 2, 2008
How to Cite
Hennequin, B., Turyanska, L., Ben, T., Beltrán, A. M., Molina, S. I., Li, M., Mann, S., Patanè, A. and Thomas, N. R. (2008), Aqueous Near-Infrared Fluorescent Composites Based on Apoferritin-Encapsulated PbS Quantum Dots. Adv. Mater., 20: 3592–3596. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800530
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!