J.L. and C.X. contributed equally. We acknowledge stimulating discussions with the CLiPS team, in particular Drs. Kenneth D. Singer, Eric Baer, and P. Anne Hiltner, and thank Neeka Rodgers and Matthew Gawryla for technical assistance. This material is based upon work funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF DMR-0423914 and 0349201). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Terahertz Photonic Crystals Based on Barium Titanate/Polymer Nanocomposites†
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3649–3653, October 2, 2008
How to Cite
Lott, J., Xia, C., Kosnosky, L., Weder, C. and Shan, J. (2008), Terahertz Photonic Crystals Based on Barium Titanate/Polymer Nanocomposites. Adv. Mater., 20: 3649–3653. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800531
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: DMR-0423914, 0349201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!