This work was supported by the 863 High Technology and Development Project of the People's Republic of China (grant nos. 2006AA03Z107, 2008AA03Z410), the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant no. 50602047), the Scientific Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KGCX2-YW-111-7), and Shanghai Municipal Government (05JC14079 and 06DZ05016).
Giant Magnetoelectric Response from a Piezoelectric/Magnetostrictive Laminated Composite Combined with a Piezoelectric Transformer†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4776–4779, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Jia, Y., Luo, H., Zhao, X. and Wang, F. (2008), Giant Magnetoelectric Response from a Piezoelectric/Magnetostrictive Laminated Composite Combined with a Piezoelectric Transformer. Adv. Mater., 20: 4776–4779. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800565
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- 863 High Technology and Development Project of the People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 2006AA03Z107, 2008AA03Z410
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50602047
- Scientific Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-111-7
- Shanghai Municipal Government. Grant Numbers: 05JC14079, 06DZ05016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!