T.R.N. and M.P.G. contributed equally to this work, and were both supported by NSF IGERT Fellowships. This work was funded by The Biodesign Institute at Arizona State University, Department of Energy (grant DE-FC36-05GO15016 and DE-AC02-05CH11231), NSF (grant DGE-0114434), and NSF grant no. CHE-0131222 (mass spectrometer). We would also like to thank Paul Belcher for the SPR measurements, Rashaad Sidique, and the Center for Solid State Science at Arizona State University for SEM images. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Combinatorial Screening of Biomimetic Protein Affinity Materials†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4691–4697, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Northen, T. R., Greving, M. P. and Woodbury, N. W. (2008), Combinatorial Screening of Biomimetic Protein Affinity Materials. Adv. Mater., 20: 4691–4697. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800567
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- Biodesign Institute at Arizona State University
- Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FC36-05GO15016, DE-AC02-05CH11231
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-0114434
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0131222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!