Funding from NEDO (04IT4), the Electron Microscopy Centre Mainz (EMZM), and the International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) is gratefully acknowledged. The authors wish to thank A. Krasheninnikov for helpful discussions.
The Mobility of Carbon Atoms in Graphitic Nanoparticles Studied by the Relaxation of Strain in Carbon Onions†
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4751–4754, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Gan, Y. and Banhart, F. (2008), The Mobility of Carbon Atoms in Graphitic Nanoparticles Studied by the Relaxation of Strain in Carbon Onions. Adv. Mater., 20: 4751–4754. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800574
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
- NEDO. Grant Number: (04IT4)
- Electron Microscopy Centre Mainz (EMZM)
- International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!