Gram-Scale Synthesis of Cu2O Nanocubes and Subsequent Oxidation to CuO Hollow Nanostructures for Lithium-Ion Battery Anode Materials
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 803–807, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Park, J. C., Kim, J., Kwon, H. and Song, H. (2009), Gram-Scale Synthesis of Cu2O Nanocubes and Subsequent Oxidation to CuO Hollow Nanostructures for Lithium-Ion Battery Anode Materials. Adv. Mater., 21: 803–807. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800596
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- Korean Government (MOST). Grant Number: R11-2007-050-04002-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!