C.D.F. acknowledges support of this research by the NSF MRSEC program (DMR-0212302).
Exploiting Ionic Coupling in Electronic Devices: Electrolyte-Gated Organic Field-Effect Transistors†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 3177–3180, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Panzer, M. J. and Frisbie, C. D. (2008), Exploiting Ionic Coupling in Electronic Devices: Electrolyte-Gated Organic Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 20: 3177–3180. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800617
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!