FT thanks the Scientific Office of the French Embassy in Israel for its support through the French International Volunteers Program. DC thanks the Israel Science Foundation, Jerusalem, and the Schmidt Minerva Centre for Supramolecular Architecture, the Harold Perlman family's historic generosity and the Minerva Foundation (Munich). DC and AK thank the US-Israel Binational Science Foundation. AK thanks the National Science Foundation (DMR-0705920) and the Princeton MRSEC of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0213706), all for partial support. DC holds the Rowland and Sylvia Schaefer Chair in Energy Research.
Electronic Current Transport through Molecular Monolayers: Comparison between Hg/Alkoxy and Alkyl Monolayer/Si(100) Junctions†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 3931–3936, October 17, 2008
How to Cite
Thieblemont, F., Seitz, O., Vilan, A., Cohen, H., Salomon, E., Kahn, A. and Cahen, D. (2008), Electronic Current Transport through Molecular Monolayers: Comparison between Hg/Alkoxy and Alkyl Monolayer/Si(100) Junctions. Adv. Mater., 20: 3931–3936. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800659
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!