This material is based upon work supported in part by the STC Program of the National Science Foundation under Agreement Number DMR-0120967 and the DARPA MORPH Program and ONR (N00014-04-0095 and N00014-06-1-0897). R.R.S. thanks the Department of Energy (DE-FG02-86ER13564) for research support. S.O. thanks the NSF for a Graduate Research Fellowship. The authors thank Prof. Robert Grubbs for many helpful discussions and Mr. Wojciech Haske and Mr. Philseok Kim for technical assistance. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Thick Optical-Quality Films of Substituted Polyacetylenes with Large, Ultrafast Third-Order Nonlinearities and Application to Image Correlation†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3199–3203, September 3, 2008
How to Cite
Chi, S.-H., Hales, J. M., Fuentes-Hernandez, C., Tseng, S.-Y., Cho, J.-Y., Odom, S. A., Zhang, Q., Barlow, S., Schrock, R. R., Marder, S. R., Kippelen, B. and Perry, J. W. (2008), Thick Optical-Quality Films of Substituted Polyacetylenes with Large, Ultrafast Third-Order Nonlinearities and Application to Image Correlation. Adv. Mater., 20: 3199–3203. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800664
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!