This work was financially supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant through the Acceleration Research and the NANO Systems Institute – National Core Research Center funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (R17-2007-059-01000-0 and R15-2003-032-02002-0), the Neutron Beam Research funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (2007-00808), the Brain Korea 21 Program endorsed by the Ministry of Education of Korea and the Seoul Science Fellowship. Additional financial support of the Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research (SNFS) for X.B. is acknowledged (PBEL2-110173). This work is also performed by the Collaborative Program of Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center of National Science Foundation (NSF) (DMR-0425880). We would like to thank Dr. M. Hino at Kyoto University for assistance on neutron reflectivity experiment that was performed in MINE beamline at JRR-3M of JAEA and Dr. Kwang Woo Kim at the Pohang Light Source for assisting the grazing incidence small angle X-ray scattering measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Surfactant-Assisted Orientation of Thin Diblock Copolymer Films†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3643–3648, October 2, 2008
How to Cite
Son, J. G., Bulliard, X., Kang, H., Nealey, P. F. and Char, K. (2008), Surfactant-Assisted Orientation of Thin Diblock Copolymer Films. Adv. Mater., 20: 3643–3648. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800670
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- NANO Systems Institute – National Core Research Center funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: R17-2007-059-01000-0, R15-2003-032-02002-0
- Neutron Beam Research funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2007-00808)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!