This work was supported through the Proton Accelerator User Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea, the National Research Laboratory (NRL) Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF), the Program for Integrated Molecular Systems at GIST, and the SystemIC2010 project of the Korean Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy.
Piezoelectric Effect on the Electronic Transport Characteristics of ZnO Nanowire Field-Effect Transistors on Bent Flexible Substrates†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4557–4562, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Kwon, S.-S., Hong, W.-K., Jo, G., Maeng, J., Kim, T.-W., Song, S. and Lee, T. (2008), Piezoelectric Effect on the Electronic Transport Characteristics of ZnO Nanowire Field-Effect Transistors on Bent Flexible Substrates. Adv. Mater., 20: 4557–4562. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800691
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!