This work was supported by the Nuclear R&D programs funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Korea (grant no. MOST-2007-01156), the Center of Fusion Technology for Security, the SRC program (Center for Nanotubes and Nanostructured Composites) of MOST/KOSEF (grant no. R11-2001-00002-0), Brain Korea 21 Project (KRF-2006-312-C00565) the national R&D Projects for Nano Science and Technology Korea Research (grant no. KRF-2005-070-C00063), a Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2006-311-C00307), and the experiments at PLS were supported in part by MOST and POSTECH. One of the authors (H.L.) was supported by grant No R01-2006-000-11247 from the Basic Research Program of KOSEF.
Scanning Photoemission Microscopy of Graphene Sheets on SiO2†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3589–3591, October 2, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, K.-j., Lee, H., Choi, J.-H., Youn, Y.-S., Choi, J., Lee, H., Kang, T.-H., Jung, M. C., Shin, H. J., Lee, H.-J., Kim, S. and Kim, B. (2008), Scanning Photoemission Microscopy of Graphene Sheets on SiO2. Adv. Mater., 20: 3589–3591. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800742
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2008
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Korea. Grant Number: MOST-2007-01156
- Center of Fusion Technology for Security
- SRC program (Center for Nanotubes and Nanostructured Composites) of MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2001-00002-0
- Brain Korea 21 Project. Grant Number: KRF-2006-312-C00565
- national R&D Projects for Nano Science and Technology Korea Research. Grant Number: KRF-2005-070-C00063
- Korea Research Foundation
- Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2006-311-C00307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!