This work was funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 60325412, 90406021 and 50428303), the NUPT Foundation (Grant NY207040), the Commission of the European Community (FP6-IST-026365 POLYCOM) and British Petroleum International (studentship to PAL).
Enhanced Solid-State Luminescence and Low-Threshold Lasing from Starburst Macromolecular Materials†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 355–360, January 19, 2009
How to Cite
Lai, W.-Y., Xia, R., He, Q.-Y., Levermore, P. A., Huang, W. and Bradley, D. D. C. (2009), Enhanced Solid-State Luminescence and Low-Threshold Lasing from Starburst Macromolecular Materials. Adv. Mater., 21: 355–360. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800748
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60325412, 90406021, 50428303
- NUPT Foundation. Grant Number: NY207040
- Commission of the European Community. Grant Number: FP6-IST-026365 POLYCOM
- British Petroleum International (studentship to PAL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!