This work was funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 60325412, 90406021 and 50428303), the NUPT Foundation (Grant NY207040), the Commission of the European Community (FP6-IST-026365 POLYCOM) and British Petroleum International (studentship to PAL).
Enhanced Solid-State Luminescence and Low-Threshold Lasing from Starburst Macromolecular Materials†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 355–360, January 19, 2009
How to Cite
Lai, W.-Y., Xia, R., He, Q.-Y., Levermore, P. A., Huang, W. and Bradley, D. D. C. (2009), Enhanced Solid-State Luminescence and Low-Threshold Lasing from Starburst Macromolecular Materials. Adv. Mater., 21: 355–360. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800748
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60325412, 90406021, 50428303
- NUPT Foundation. Grant Number: NY207040
- Commission of the European Community. Grant Number: FP6-IST-026365 POLYCOM
- British Petroleum International (studentship to PAL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!