Highly Ordered, Millimeter-Scale, Continuous, Single-Crystalline Graphene Monolayer Formed on Ru (0001)
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 27, pages 2777–2780, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Pan, Y., Zhang, H., Shi, D., Sun, J., Du, S., Liu, F. and Gao, H.-j. (2009), Highly Ordered, Millimeter-Scale, Continuous, Single-Crystalline Graphene Monolayer Formed on Ru (0001). Adv. Mater., 21: 2777–2780. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800761
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
- National Science Foundation of China, National “863” and “973” projects of China
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Supercomputing Center, CNIC, CAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!