Financial support from MC-CAM and the central facilities of the UCSB Materials Research Laboratory (NSF Grant DMR05-20415) are gratefully acknowledged. The optical holography setup and the scattering measurement setup were constructed by Dr. Alexander Mikhailovsky, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California, Santa Barbara. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Performance, Nondiffusive Crosslinked Polymers for Holographic Data Storage†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 3937–3941, October 17, 2008
How to Cite
Khan, A., Stucky, G. D. and Hawker, C. J. (2008), High-Performance, Nondiffusive Crosslinked Polymers for Holographic Data Storage. Adv. Mater., 20: 3937–3941. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800776
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- central facilities of the UCSB Materials Research Laboratory (NSF). Grant Number: DMR05-20415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!