Nanocomposite Films Assembled from Genetically Engineered Filamentous Viruses and Gold Nanoparticles: Nanoarchitecture- and Humidity-Tunable Surface Plasmon Resonance Spectra
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1001–1005, March 6, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, A., Abbineni, G. and Mao, C. (2009), Nanocomposite Films Assembled from Genetically Engineered Filamentous Viruses and Gold Nanoparticles: Nanoarchitecture- and Humidity-Tunable Surface Plasmon Resonance Spectra. Adv. Mater., 21: 1001–1005. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800777
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs
- Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.